TUSCALOOSA, Alabama – The Tuscaloosa City Schools is set to host a series of community meetings to share information about facilities and renovation projects related to the strategic plan.
The following are scheduled dates, times and locations:
- Nov. 9, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.: Central Elementary (Stillman Heights campus)
- Nov. 14, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.: Paul W. Bryant High auditorium
- Dec. 1, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.: Central High auditorium
- Dec. 5, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.: Arcadia Elementary (Tuscaloosa Magnet Schools’ gym) to discuss New Eastern Elementary School
- Dec. 8, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.: Northington Elementary to discuss New Eastern Elementary School
- Dec. 12, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.: Skyland Elementary (Southview campus)
Additional meetings will take place throughout 2017 and 2018. Dates, times and locations will be announced prior to the meetings.